The mission of Homer Watson House & Gallery is to preserve and celebrate the legacy of Homer Watson’s creative spirit by stimulating the appreciation, enjoyment and practice of the visual arts.
The Homer Watson House & Gallery will fulfill its mission by engaging in a four-part program of:
Preservation and Collection of Homer Watson’s art, his home studio and gallery and the heritage of his life, his times and that of the Doon School of Fine Arts.
Exhibition of the broad spectrum of Watson’s art and regular shows of contemporary local and regional artists.
Education through instructional programs in the visual arts for the general public and curriculum-based school programming.
Enrichment through special programs, events and activities.
Help Homer Watson House & Gallery’s Mission to offer accessible visual art programming to Waterloo Region. Your donation will help inspire the next generation of creative minds. DONATE TODAY
- Tabatha Watson – Director & Curator
- Celia Wilson – Programming Coordinator
- Ralf Wall – Marketing & Graphic Design
- Janet Mayhew – Bookkeeper
- Colleen Bulla – Chair
- Karen Bulman – Secretary
- Rose Mailloux – Treasurer
- Marion R. Anderson – Director
- Paige Bromby – Director
- Doris Cowan – Director
- Christine Feniak – Director
- Mary Anne Melanson – Director
- Peter Schroeder – Director
- Elaine Seeley – Director
- Christine Michaud – Appointed by City of Kitchener
Policies & Reports