Homer Watson House & Gallery
Amended: March 28, 2017
Collection of Personal Information
The following policy pertains to Homer Watson House & Gallery cultural activities. Homer Watson House & Gallery does not sell or share your information.
No employee may use or disclose personal information gathered by the Gallery for any purpose other than for the purpose the information was obtained. The uses of the information collected include the following:
- – To provide the public with quality services and receive payment for those services
- – To ensure the safest environment possible for both adults and children
- – To respond quickly and efficiently to emergency and medical situation
- – To meet legal and regulation requirement
- – To obtain customer feedback and to analyze user experience for the purpose of development and evaluation of new programs or events
- – To deliver and fulfill any requests made by you, including but not limited to, providing information and documentation regarding purchases such as delivering invoices or proof of purchase
- – To process and fulfill any subscriptions you have signed up for, including WATSnew to keep you up to date with the latest programs and events at the Gallery
- – To provide you with recommendations and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you based on your use of our programs
- – To provide visual documentation of the services provided for current and potential benefactors
- – To record history
The nature of personal information the Gallery collects may include the following:
- – Personal information such as your name, gender, date of birth, mailing/shipping/billing address (including postal code), contact information, credit card number or other payment service information when you make a purchase
- – Emergency and medical information regarding children in our care
- – Information relating to specific transaction between you and the HWHG
- – Images capturing the events/exhibition/programs and other activities that occur due to HWHG efforts
- – Information relating to historic and cultural activities
We do not knowingly collect information from a minor under the age of eighteen (18), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without parental consent. We encourage parents (or guardians) to take an active role in a minor’s online activities and interests while using our website. If you are a minor, please seek parental consent before your use of our website.
Third Party Service Providers
We disclose and share your information with our service providers that offer services for or on our behalf. Some service providers assist us with sending marketing communications, providing customer support, delivering purchases and billing.
For legal, protection, and security purposes, we may disclose or share your information with third parties:
- – to the extent it is required by applicable laws or regulations or competent governmental or judicial authorities, necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense, or necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities
- – to protect the rights, property or safety of the HWHG, our service providers, customers or the public, as required or permitted by law
Please be aware that HWHG is not responsible for the security, or privacy practices of those third-party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of those third-party websites carefully.
We take precautions to protect your information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
However, HWHG cannot guarantee absolute, flawless security on the internet. To protect your data from unauthorized access, we recommend that you:
- – change your passwords on a regular basis
- – keep your devices up to date by applying the latest available security updates for your software and use such tools as virus/spyware scanners
Manage Your Information
We want to help you keep your information accurate.
- – Upon verification of an individual’s identification, the individual may request access to their personal information, and request amendments to ensure accuracy and completeness.