The Homer Watson House & Gallery is proud to support its regional artists looking to showcase their talent and work.
Below you’ll find guidelines about how to submit your proposal.
PROPOSAL DEADLINE: November 30, 2021
Homer Watson House & Gallery welcomes proposals from artists, curators and artist groups in the area of visual arts for display at the gallery for the following period:
February 4 – April 24, 2022
June 30 – November 5, 2023
*Please note: group exhibition proposals are permitted but must have a clear theme.
Applications must include:
- Completed application form.
- Written proposal with details regarding the issues or ideas explored, as well as the type of medium and format of the works to be exhibited, in three paragraphs or less.
- Five to ten images of your work, submit by email, USB drive or cloud. Images must be PC compatible in JPEG format, and a maximum of 1 MB file size (maximum resolution of 1024×768 pixels at 72dpi). Do not submit PowerPoint presentations, PDFs or large TIFF files. Do not send original artwork.
- A corresponding image list. Label all materials and list the works numerically, indicating each title, year of production, materials used and overall dimensions.
- Provide a current curriculum vitae (resumé) listing your training/education, exhibitions, grants/awards and other professional art experience (three pages maximum).
Fill out the form below or Email or deliver applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Homer Watson House & Gallery
1754 Old Mill Road
Kitchener, ON N2M0A5
All applications are subject to a non-refundable $20 submission fee. Applications will not be considered unless the submission fee is paid prior to deadline.