The Homer Watson House & Gallery is proud to support its regional artists looking to showcase their talent and work.
Below you’ll find guidelines about how to submit your proposal.
PROPOSAL DEADLINE: November 30, 2021
Homer Watson House & Gallery welcomes proposals from artists, curators and artist groups in the area of visual arts for display at the gallery for the following period:
June 30 – November 5, 2023
*Please note: group exhibition proposals are permitted but must have a clear theme.
Applications must include:
- Completed application form.
- Written proposal with details regarding the issues or ideas explored, as well as the type of medium and format of the works to be exhibited, in three paragraphs or less.
- Five to ten images of your work, submit by email, USB drive or cloud. Images must be PC compatible in JPEG format, and a maximum of 1 MB file size (maximum resolution of 1024×768 pixels at 72dpi). Do not submit PowerPoint presentations, PDFs or large TIFF files. Do not send original artwork.
- A corresponding image list. Label all materials and list the works numerically, indicating each title, year of production, materials used and overall dimensions.
- Provide a current curriculum vitae (resumé) listing your training/education, exhibitions, grants/awards and other professional art experience (three pages maximum).
Email or deliver applications to: email@example.com
Homer Watson House & Gallery
1754 Old Mill Road
Kitchener, ON N2M0A5
All applications are subject to a non-refundable $20 submission fee. Applications will not be considered unless the submission fee is paid prior to deadline. 30
Exhibition Proposal Submission Form
Once you have filled out the form, please continue on to pay your application fee. Thank you.