The Homer Watson House & Gallery is proud to support its regional artists looking to showcase their talent and work.
Below you’ll find guidelines about how to submit your proposal.
The exhibition committee at Homer Watson House & Gallery (HWHG) plans exhibitions 1 to 3 years in advance. HWHG reviews exhibition submissions on an annual basis, however, the program generally operates by invitation based on current research and the strategic plans of the gallery. HWHG accepts exhibition proposals from artists, curators, collectives, and groups. Exhibition proposals are reviewed annually each June and successful applicants will be contacted by July 1st.
Exhibition submissions require a non-refundable exhibition fee of $20.
If you are interested in submitting an exhibition proposal, please submit your exhibition fee and provide the following information:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including exhibitions, public art, and artistic accomplishments (max 3 pages)
- An Artist Statement (max 250 words)
- Samples of your work labelled with your name, title of the work, date(s) of production, medium and dimensions
- For images, include up to 15 JPGs or a link to view on an external site
- For video and/or audio, provide links for viewing up to 15 minutes of material such as artist website, Vimeo or YouTube and include passwords if required
Incomplete submissions or submissions with unpaid submission fees will not be considered.
Please send proposals to:
Tabatha Watson, Director/Curator
HWHG is committed to providing accessible options for submissions. If you are not able to submit your application via email, please contact us to make other arrangements.