HWHG Juried Show Submission
Artists are eligible to submit their application if they are able deliver their artwork to the gallery on Sunday, November 6, 2022 – 10am-4pm and pick up on Tuesday, November 8, 2022 – 10am-6pm. No postal entries will be permitted. The theme is open.
Terms and Conditions for Entry
- 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional art pieces are eligible. Gallery space is limited; therefore, a limited number of free-standing pieces may be included.
- Maximum dimensions of artwork: no dimension larger than 48 inches. 3-dimensional pieces must fit through the front door (maximum diameter of 38 inches).
- Jurors will take into consideration the space available for the show, therefore, it is unlikely that a high number of very large pieces will be accepted into the show.
- Artwork submitted must be original. Copied pieces, pieces using stock photography (including collages), reproductions or prints of original paintings will not be accepted. Prints of original photography are allowed.
- To be accepted, all work must be complete, dry, and ready to hang or display. 2 dimensional pieces must have D-rings and picture hanging wire attached. 3 dimensional pieces must include any necessary supports. Any pieces with inappropriate or missing hanging or display materials will be refused.
- All pieces must have a label affixed to the rear of the piece with their name, the artwork title and the artist contact details. Labels should not be visible to ensure blind jurying.
- If artwork features a recognizable person, the artist must have the permission of the subject. Jurying staff may request proof of permission.
- The entry fee for entering is $25 and includes the first 2 works entered. Any additional pieces will cost $10 each.
- Entry fees must be paid online prior to artwork drop off. Artwork will not be accepted without proof of payment of entry fee.
- Fees are non-refundable. This includes artworks that are refused for not complying with the above listed terms and conditions.