Homer Watson House & Gallery camps are designed to challenge and develop the skill sets of little artists. Guided by the talent of art instructors, each camp includes in-gallery art viewing, outdoor activities, and in-studio artmaking. Campers are encouraged to harness their creativity into artistic pursuits and meet new friends. Within each thematic week, instructors lead detailed art projects such as painting, drawing or sculpture and more. *Materials are included.
Behaviour, actions, and language should contribute to a positive & safe environment at all times. The Gallery reserves the right to remove a child from a program permanently and without refund if the child’s behaviour is deemed in breach of the HWHG behaviour policy. Please review the following with your child:
- Campers will be respectful to both themselves and others at all times. This includes being respectful of individual differences, respect for the property owned by other campers & the Gallery.
- Campers will stay within the boundaries of the set activities.
- Campers are responsible for their actions & the consequences of their behaviour.
Signing Your Child In & Out
- Parents & Guardians are responsible for signing their child in & out of camp on a daily basis.
- No children will be allowed to run into a waiting vehicle.
- Please pick up your child on time
Thanks for your cooperation and support as we value your participation and trust!
If a camper becomes ill at camp, a parent or guardian will be notified immediately and must arrange for prompt pick up of a child. Please call if your child is not attending camp due to illness.
Summer Sun & Mosquitoes
All campers spend some time outdoors. Campers will be required to provide and apply their own sun screen & bug spray to protect themselves.
Parents are responsible for providing peanut free snacks, lunches and drinks. HWH&G prefers that campers use environmentally friendly packaging such as reusable containers, to reduce waste. Food will not be provided.
Please ensure that your child is dressed appropriately for daily art activities and weather conditions. Kindly label your child’s belongings. Some paints do not wash out of clothes.
HWH&G is not responsible for any lost or damaged belongings of campers while at camp. There are lost & found boxes in all studios.
All refunds requested by registrants 10 days or less before the first class or the event are subject to a 10% administration fee. No refunds will be processed on or after the start date of the program. We do not make arrangements for refunds for missed classes, events or drop-outs.