Transform Homer Watson House & Gallery into the spookiest house on the block for Halloween and you could win a free children’s art class!
Contest is open to 12 years of age and younger. Upload a picture of your finished picture to social media and tag us @HomerRWatson on Facebook or @HomerWatsonHouse on Instagram with your child’s first name and age to enter!
HWHG COLOURING CONTEST RULES
The “Halloween Colouring Contest” is being offered by Homer Watson House & Gallery. By participating in this contest, the person or child’s legal parent/guardian is agreeing to the Contest Rules and Terms and Conditions as outlined below.
The Colouring Contest closes at 11:59pm on October 31st, 2020.
Contest is open to persons ages 12 and under. One (1) entry per person.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER
- Download and print the colouring page from our website
- Colour it in by adding Halloween decorations and spooky details.
- Entries can be shared on Facebook or Instagram anytime between October 1st and October 31st, 2020. To enter the colouring contest entries must tag @HomerRWatson on Facebook or @HomerWatsonHouse on Instagram to be eligible.
- By entering the contest you agree to let Homer Watson House & Gallery post your artwork on Facebook and you accept the terms and conditions of the contest.
- Be sure to include with your entry artist name and age, plus a parent or guardian’s phone number or e-mail address so that winners may be notified.
Entries will be judged at contest end by a panel of judges, and prizes will be awarded during November 2020. Decisions are at the sole discretion of Homer Watson House & Gallery and are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to award multiple winners and prizes, or no winners and prizes.
WINNERS & PRIZES
Winners will be notified by email, or phone during November 2020. The winner will receive a voucher for a free children’s class at Homer Watson House & Gallery.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Each entry must:
- a) be the original creation of the entrant(s)
- b) not be defamatory, libelous, obscene, lewd, offensive, pornographic, sexually explicit, disparaging or otherwise illegal, objectionable or inappropriate
- c) not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity right or other proprietary or intellectual property right of any person or entity
- d) not contain any copyrighted material not in the public domain or for which you have not obtained the rights to use;
- e) not contain any artwork for which you have not obtained the rights to use;
- f) All entries must be appropriate for all audiences. Entries referencing sex, drugs, or violence will not be accepted as entries. Any entry that includes content that is deemed inappropriate, indecent, obscene, as determined by Homer Watson House & Gallery in its sole discretion, will not be eligible.