HOMER'S STAY AT HOME CAMP
As a charitable organization, we generate most of our funds from our art programs such as March Break Camps and Summer Art Camps. If you would like to DONATE we would greatly appreciate your support.
EGG CARTON SNAKE
To make the Egg Carton Snake you will need:
- one egg carton
- paint and paintbrush
- glue (if you are adding a tongue or googly eyes)
- Cut off the lid of the egg carton.
- Cut out one row of egg cups. You can use a full row, half a row or even attach two rows together for an extra long snake!
- Trim the edges.
- Paint the snake
- Add eyes. You can paint them on like we did or glue on buttons or googly eyes
- You can also add a tongue if you have some red paper, string or pipe cleaners
- Congratulations! You have completed your snake!
Don’t forget to share your completed piece on Facebook or Instagram and tag @HomerWatsonHouse and #HomersStayAtHomeCamp