HOMER'S STAY AT HOME CAMP
As a charitable organization, we generate most of our funds from our art programs such as March Break Camps and Summer Art Camps. If you would like to DONATE we would greatly appreciate your support.
TOILET ROLL BUNNY
To make the toilet roll bunny you will need:
- Toilet roll bunny template
- 1 toilet roll
- Colouring tools such as pencil crayons, paint or crayons
- Colour the template and your toilet roll
- Cut out the template
- Glue the head, hands and feet on the front of the bunny
- Turn the roll around and glue on the tail. You can substitute a cotton ball for the tail instead.
- Congratulations! You have completed your bunny!
*Don’t forget to share your completed project on Facebook or Instagram!
Tag @HomerWatsonHouse and #HomersStayAtHomeCamp.