HOMER'S STAY AT HOME CAMP
As a charitable organization, we generate most of our funds from our art programs such as March Break Camps and Summer Art Camps. If you would like to DONATE we would greatly appreciate your support.
TOILET ROLL FAERIE HOUSE
To create the toilet roll fairy house, you will need the following:
- Toilet roll fairy house template printed on paper or card.
- 1 toilet roll
- Glue (hot glue is easiest)
- Colouring tools such as paint or pencil crayons
- Choose your door, windows and any greenery and colour them
- Cut out the template
- Paint, colour or wrap your toilet roll in paper
- Roll the roof base into a cone using your nail to help make a point
- Glue the cone together and then glue it to the top of your toilet roll
- You can leave the roof as is, or add some shingles
- If you are adding shingles, start at the bottom of the roof overlapping slightly and work your way up.
- Glue on your door, windows and any trees or mushrooms
- Congratulations! You have completed your fairy house.
*Don’t forget to share your completed project on Facebook or Instagram!
Tag @HomerWatsonHouse and #HomersStayAtHomeCamp.