HOMER'S STAY AT HOME CAMP
As a charitable organization, we generate most of our funds from our art programs such as March Break Camps and Summer Art Camps. If you would like to DONATE we would greatly appreciate your support.
TOILET ROLL FROG
To make the Toilet Roll Frog you will need the following items:
- -Toilet Roll Frog Template printed on card or paper. Download here.
- -1 Toilet roll
- -Paint (or substitute pencil crayons, markers or coloured paper instead)
- -Pen or pencil
1. Measure 1 inch from the end of the toilet roll and draw a line
2. Flatten the bottom of the roll to the line
3. Fold the flattened section in half to meet the line
4. Staple the fold (1 staple on each side works best)
5. Paint the toilet roll to the colour of your choice (you can colour it or wrap in in coloured card if you don’t have any paint)
6. Colour or paint the rest of the pieces
7. Cut out the pieces. Be careful when you cut out the tongue.
8.n Add details and paint the inside of the roll red
9. Glue the fly to the end of the tongue
10. Glue the legs to each end of the body.
11. Glue on the eyes. Leave enough space so you can add some dots for the nose
12. Glue the smaller end of the tongue into the mouth
13. Congratulations! Your frog is complete!
*Don’t forget to share your completed project on Facebook or Instagram! Tag @HomerWatsonHouse and #HomersStayAtHomeCamp.