HOMER'S STAY AT HOME CAMP
As a charitable organization, we generate most of our funds from our art programs such as March Break Camps and Summer Art Camps. If you would like to DONATE we would greatly appreciate your support.
TOILET ROLL MONKEY
This Monkey is inspired by a 1950s Danish Toy. Why not make your own! You will need the following items:
- 1 Toilet Roll
- Toilet roll monkey template.
- Paint, pencil crayons or markers
- Colour or paint the toilet roll
- Colour the template
- Cut out all of the parts on the template
- Fold back the ends of the arms and legs
- Glue the ends to the toilet roll
- Glue on the head
- Congratulations! You have completed your monkey!
*Don’t forget to share your completed project on Facebook or Instagram! Tag @HomerWatsonHouse and #HomersStayAtHomeCamp.