HOMER'S STAY AT HOME CAMP
As a charitable organization, we generate most of our funds from our art programs such as March Break Camps and Summer Art Camps. If you would like to DONATE we would greatly appreciate your support.
TOILET ROLL OWL
To make the Toilet Roll Owl, you will need the following items:
- Toilet Roll Owl Template
- 1 Toilet Roll
- Paint or colouring supplies
- Use your thumb to press down on the top of the toilet roll about 1 inch from the edge. This will cause the roll to collapse.
- Turn the roll around and repeat the same step on the opposite side.
- Repeat this process for the bottom of the roll
- Paint or colour the toilet roll
- Colour the template
- Cut out the template
- Glue the feathers to the owl starting at the bottom and working your way up. You may not need all of the feathers. You can overlap the feathers slightly for a more realistic look
- Glue on the beak and eyes then the wings on the sides
- Congratulations! You have completed your owl!
*Don’t forget to share your completed project on Facebook or Instagram! Tag @HomerWatsonHouse and #HomersStayAtHomeCamp.