HOMER'S STAY AT HOME CAMP
As a charitable organization, we generate most of our funds from our art programs such as March Break Camps and Summer Art Camps. If you would like to DONATE we would greatly appreciate your support.
TOILET ROLL SAFARI BINOCULARS
- 2 Toilet Rolls
- Paint or markers
- Coloured paper
- Pen or pencil
- Tape or Glue
- Paint or colour your toilet rolls. We decided to go for a giraffe pattern!
- Measure and cut two strips of paper, one should be 1.5 cm wide and the other should be 2.5 cm wide
- Tape or glue the two rolls to each other
- Wrap the 1.5cm wide strip of paper around one end of the two toilet rolls and tape or glue down. You may need to trim off excess paper
- Wrap the 2.5cm wide strip half way up the two toilet rolls and tape or glue down.
- Add your string. You can either tape or glue your string to the 2.5 cm wide strip or you can punch a hole in each side of your binoculars to tie your string on
- Congratulations! You have completed your Safari Binoculars! Why not try using them to complete our Safari Saturday Scavenger Hunt?
*Don’t forget to share your completed project on Facebook or Instagram!
Tag @HomerWatsonHouse and #HomersStayAtHomeCamp.