HOMER'S STAY AT HOME CAMP
As a charitable organization, we generate most of our funds from our art programs such as March Break Camps and Summer Art Camps. If you would like to DONATE we would greatly appreciate your support.
TOILET ROLL SNOWFLAKE
To Make the Toilet Roll Snowflake You will need:
- Several toilet rolls (depending on how large you want your snowflake to be)
- Glue (glue gun works best)
- Optional: paint, glitter
- Flatten your toilet rolls
- Measure out 1.5cm sections
- Cut the sections
- Arrange the sections as you like. You can make a simple star with 5 pieces, or daisy with 6 sections, or a snowflake by adding additional parts to your daisy.
- Glue the pieces together. Make sure to hold them in position while the glue dries, you can use clothes pins to help with this.
- Once you are happy with your piece, why not paint it or add glitter to really finish it off! You can also experiment with different shapes. We made a cute little stem with our leftover pieces!
Don’t forget to share your completed project to Facebook or Instagram and tags @HomerWatsonHouse and #HomersStayAtHomeCamp