Behaviour, actions, and language should contribute to a positive & safe environment at all times. The Gallery reserves the right to remove a child from a program permanently and without refund if the child’s behaviour is deemed in breach of the HWHG behaviour policy. Please review the following with your child:
- Students will be respectful to both themselves and others at all times. This includes being respectful of individual differences, respect for the property owned by other students & the Gallery.
- Students will stay within the boundaries of the set activities.
- Students are responsible for their actions & the consequences of their behaviour.
Signing Your Child In & Out
- Parents & Guardians are responsible for signing their child in & out of class on a daily basis.
- No children will be allowed to run into a waiting vehicle.
- Please pick up your child on time
Thanks for your cooperation and support as we value your participation and trust!
If a student becomes ill at class, a parent or guardian will be notified immediately and must arrange for prompt pick up of a child. Please call if your child is not attending class due to illness.
Students will be required to provide and apply their own sun screen & bug spray to protect themselves for outdoor programs.
Please ensure that your child is dressed appropriately for daily art activities and weather conditions. Kindly label your child’s belongings. Some paints do not wash out of clothes.
HWH&G is not responsible for any lost or damaged belongings of students while at class. There are lost & found boxes in all studios.
All refunds requested by registrants 10 days or less before the first class or the event are subject to a 10% administration fee. No refunds will be processed on or after the start date of the program. We do not make arrangements for refunds for missed classes, events or drop-outs.