ART FAIR VENDOR SUBMISSION
The Homer Watson Art Fair will be held outdoors on Sunday September 19, 2021 from 12pm-4pm
on the grounds of the Homer Watson House & Gallery (HWHG).
- If you are selected to showcase and sell your work, you will be allotted one 10×10 lot on the HWHG lawn or inside the Garden Studio. Each lot will be distanced 10′ apart to allow social distancing.
- 20 outdoor spots will be marked and six (6) spots are available inside the Garden studio. All spots are first come first served.
- Outdoor booths are $30 per spot (x20) or $40 for indoor spot (x6). Payment is due with confirmation of entry. Payment is non-refundable unless cancelled by HWHG.
Cancellation due to poor weather
- In the event that the fair is cancelled by HWHG due to poor weather, the show will instead run on the following Sunday September 19th, 2021 from 12-4pm. Cancellation due to poor weather will be determined by HWHG management. Refunds for lots will only be issued if both the scheduled date and the scheduled rain date are cancelled by HWHG.
- All products must be one-of-a-kind and hand made. No prefabricated items are allowed, with the exception of art prints, art cards and items created with recycled material – if in doubt, contact us with questions.
Set Up and Take Down
- The exhibitor is asked to arrive between 10:00 – 11:30am for setup.
- The exhibitor is required to bring any display items needed (including tent/sunshade, display racks, signage, etc.)
- The exhibitor commits to the full length of the advertised Art Fair from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. Early take down will result in being banned from future fairs at HWHG. In the event of an emergency, please notify a HWHG representative.
- The exhibitor is responsible for their own payment processing (square, cash, etc) and HWHG does NOT take any commission from your sales. (note – our wifi does NOT extend into the yard)
- The exhibitor is responsible for their property, and booths must be manned at all times.
Insurance and Liability
- The exhibitor understands that liability insurance is recommended, and no such coverage is implied or provided by HWHG, or the City of Kitchener.
- The exhibitor understands that Homer Watson House & Gallery, or the City of Kitchener, will not be held liable or responsible for any losses, injuries, or damages during the event hours, set up and take down times.