ART FAIR 2022 VENDOR APPLICATION
The Homer Watson Art Fair will be held outdoors on Saturday September 10, 2022 from 11am-4pm
on the grounds of the Homer Watson House & Gallery (HWHG).
Our Art Vendors spots are now FULL
- If you are selected to showcase and sell your work, you will be allotted one 10×10 lot on the HWHG lawn or inside the Garden Studio.
- 30 outdoor spots (NOW FULL) will be marked and six (6) spots (NOW FULL) are available inside the Garden studio. All spots are first come first served.
- Outdoor booths are $40 per spot (x30) or $50 for indoor spot (x6). Payment is due with confirmation of entry. Payment is non-refundable unless cancelled by HWHG.
Cancellation due to poor weather
- Cancellation due to poor weather will be determined by HWHG management. Refunds for lots will only be issued if the scheduled date is cancelled by HWHG.
- All products must be one-of-a-kind and hand made. No prefabricated items are allowed, with the exception of art prints, art cards and items created with recycled material – if in doubt, contact us with questions.
Set Up and Take Down
- The exhibitor is asked to arrive between 9:00 – 10:30am for setup.
- The exhibitor is required to bring any display items needed (including tent/sunshade, display racks, signage, etc.)
- The exhibitor commits to the full length of the advertised Art Fair from 11:00am to 4:00pm. Early take down will result in being banned from future fairs at HWHG. In the event of an emergency, please notify a HWHG representative.
- The exhibitor is responsible for their own payment processing (square, cash, etc) and HWHG does NOT take any commission from your sales. (note – our wifi does NOT extend into the yard)
- The exhibitor is responsible for their property, and booths must be manned at all times.
Insurance and Liability
- The exhibitor understands that liability insurance is not required, but strongly recommended, and no such coverage is implied or provided by HWHG, or the City of Kitchener.
- The exhibitor understands that Homer Watson House & Gallery, or the City of Kitchener, will not be held liable or responsible for any losses, injuries, or damages during the event hours, set up and take down times.