ART FAIR 2024 VENDOR APPLICATION
Saturday September 14, 2024 | 11-4pm
The Gallery has a rich history of being a hub for learning, teaching, creating, and enjoying art. In celebration, we are hosting our 4th annual Art Fair. The Art Fair will include a wide range of artistic styles and mediums from acrylic paintings, photography, sculptures, textiles, and so much more!
We will consider all artist/creators vendor submissions. All artists and creators are welcome to participate as vendors. Join us in a celebration of artistic talent of the KW-region! The Gallery does not take commission on any sales.
Artist/Vendor fee: $50/vendor | Space: 10x10ft
- This year we will only have outdoor spots available.
- If you are selected to showcase and sell your work, you will be allotted one 10×10 lot on the HWHG lawn (which will be marked).
- If you wish, you can have a double slot by purchase 2 slots and indicating you wish them to be side-by-side.
- All spots are first come first served. No reserved spot locations.
- Outdoor booths are $50 per spot (limit 30 spots). Payment is due with confirmation of entry. Payment is non-refundable unless cancelled by HWHG.
Cancellation due to poor weather
- Cancellation due to poor weather will be determined by HWHG management. Refunds for lots will only be issued if the scheduled date is cancelled by HWHG.
- All products must be one-of-a-kind and hand made. No prefabricated items are allowed, with the exception of art prints, art cards and items created with recycled material – if in doubt, contact us with questions.
Set Up and Take Down
- The exhibitor is asked to arrive between 9:30 – 10:30am for setup.
- The exhibitor is required to bring any display items needed (including tent/sunshade, display racks, signage, etc.)
- The exhibitor commits to the full length of the advertised time from 11:00am to 4:00pm. Early take down will result in being banned from future markets at HWHG. In the event of an emergency, please notify a HWHG representative.
- The exhibitor is responsible for their own payment processing (square, cash, etc) and HWHG does NOT take any commission from your sales. (note – our wifi does NOT extend into the yard)
- The exhibitor is responsible for their property, and booths must be manned at all times.
Insurance and Liability
- The exhibitor understands that liability insurance is not required, but strongly recommended, and no such coverage is implied or provided by HWHG, or the City of Kitchener.
- The exhibitor understands that Homer Watson House & Gallery, or the City of Kitchener, will not be held liable or responsible for any losses, injuries, or damages during the event hours, set up and take down times.