UPDATE – January 14, 2021
In light of the province-wide lockdown, Homer Watson House & Gallery will be
closed to visitors until February 12, 2021.
Course participants should check their email for details.
Online alternatives to in-person courses will be added to our website next week.⠀
is available to view virtually on our website until January 21, 2021.
Why not check out her virtual reception to learn more about her process?
will be transitioned to a virtual exhibition. Watch this space for more details.
We hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy and look forward to inviting you back to the gallery in the near future!
COVID-19 UPDATE – JUNE 16, 2020
Opening July 7, 2020 | Tuesday to Sunday 10-4
COVID-19 Opening Adjustments
The health and safety of our visitors and team is our primary concern. We have put several safety measures in place during this time. Please read through these measures prior to visiting the gallery:
- Visitors with symptoms of the virus, including fever, dry cough or tiredness, should not visit the gallery. Anyone exhibiting symptoms will not be permitted entrance.
- Visitors will be required to use hand sanitizer on entry. Sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the gallery.
- We will be enforcing a restricted capacity and a one way system in the gallery spaces. Visitors are encouraged to call ahead (519-748-4377) to book entry slots, walks-ins will be accepted if capacity allows.
- Group visits are limited to 5 or fewer people to ensure social distancing in the smaller gallery spaces.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear masks on visiting the gallery. Staff members will be required to wear masks while working in the gallery spaces.
- As we are unable to disinfect the historic surfaces in the Watson Studio, it will remain closed indefinitely.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces will be completed at regular intervals.
- Entry by cash donation ($5 recommended donation). Please bring exact change. All other payments are by credit card only.
Thank you for your understanding.