COVID-19 Opening Adjustments
The health and safety of our visitors and team is our primary concern. We have put several safety measures in place during this time. Please read through these measures prior to visiting the gallery:
- Visitors with symptoms of the virus, including fever, dry cough or tiredness, should not visit the gallery. Anyone exhibiting symptoms will not be permitted entrance.
- Hand sanitizer is provided on entry. Sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the gallery.
- We will be enforcing a restricted capacity of 10 visitors and a one way system in the gallery spaces. Visitors will be served on a first come, first served basis.
- Group visits are limited to 5 or fewer people to ensure social distancing in the smaller gallery spaces.
- Visitors are required to wear masks while visiting the gallery. Staff members will be required to wear masks while working in the gallery spaces.
- As we are unable to disinfect the historic surfaces in the Watson Studio, it will remain closed until furtehr notice.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces will be completed at regular intervals.
- Entry by cash donation ($5 recommended donation). Please bring exact change if possible. Card payments are also accepted.
Thank you for your understanding.