Follow these instructions to learn how to make our very own liquid watercolour paints out of old dried up markers!
- – Dried out markers
- – Glass jars with lids (baby food or mason jars work perfectly)
- – Water
- Once you have separated your dried markers it’s now time to divide them into groups of like colours!
- Fill your jars with water (about an inch or two) and place the sorted markers into the jars.
- Set the jars aside for about a week. The water may evaporate a little, but your pigment won’t! Your colours will simply become more concentrated.
- After a week you can remove the markers and voilà your very own homemade watercolour paints!
- Store your DIY watercolour paint in airtight containers with the lids screwed on tightly!