To create the toilet roll fairy house, you will need the following:
- Toilet roll fairy house template printed on paper or card.
- 1 toilet roll
- Glue (hot glue is easiest)
- Colouring tools such as paint or pencil crayons
- Choose your door, windows and any greenery and colour them
- Cut out the template
- Paint, colour or wrap your toilet roll in paper
- Roll the roof base into a cone using your nail to help make a point
- Glue the cone together and then glue it to the top of your toilet roll
- You can leave the roof as is, or add some shingles
- If you are adding shingles, start at the bottom of the roof overlapping slightly and work your way up.
- Glue on your door, windows and any trees or mushrooms
- Congratulations! You have completed your fairy house.