To make the Toilet Roll Owl, you will need the following items:
- Toilet Roll Owl Template
- 1 Toilet Roll
- Paint or colouring supplies
- Use your thumb to press down on the top of the toilet roll about 1 inch from the edge. This will cause the roll to collapse.
- Turn the roll around and repeat the same step on the opposite side.
- Repeat this process for the bottom of the roll
- Paint or colour the toilet roll
- Colour the template
- Cut out the template
- Glue the feathers to the owl starting at the bottom and working your way up. You may not need all of the feathers. You can overlap the feathers slightly for a more realistic look
- Glue on the beak and eyes then the wings on the sides
- Congratulations! You have completed your owl!