To Make the Toilet Roll Safari Binoculars you will need the following items:
- 2 Toilet Rolls
- Paint or markers
- Coloured paper
- Pen or pencil
- Tape or Glue
- Paint or colour your toilet rolls. We decided to go for a giraffe pattern!
- Measure and cut two strips of paper, one should be 1.5 cm wide and the other should be 2.5 cm wide
- Tape or glue the two rolls to each other
- Wrap the 1.5cm wide strip of paper around one end of the two toilet rolls and tape or glue down. You may need to trim off excess paper
- Wrap the 2.5cm wide strip half way up the two toilet rolls and tape or glue down.
- Add your string. You can either tape or glue your string to the 2.5 cm wide strip or you can punch a hole in each side of your binoculars to tie your string on
- Congratulations! You have completed your Safari Binoculars! Why not try using them to complete our Safari Saturday Scavenger Hunt?