HWHG Juried Show Submission
Our annual juried exhibition showcases artwork from across the Waterloo Region and celebrates the creativity shared throughout our community. In keeping with this year’s theme, Collective Colours, we encourage artists to embrace their relationships with our physical, mental, and artistic surroundings. These explorations can be captured in a variety of ways; therefore all artistic techniques are welcome
Terms and Conditions for Entry
- 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional art pieces are eligible. Gallery space is limited; therefore, a limited number of free-standing pieces may be included.
- Maximum dimensions of artwork: no dimension larger than 48 inches. 3-dimensional pieces must fit through the front door (maximum diameter of 38 inches).
- Jurors will take into consideration the space available for the show, therefore, it is unlikely that a high number of very large pieces will be accepted into the show.
- Artwork submitted must be original. Copied pieces, pieces using stock photography (including collages), reproductions or prints of original paintings will not be accepted. Prints of original photography are allowed.
- To be accepted, all work must be complete, dry, and ready to hang or display. 2 dimensional pieces must have D-rings and picture hanging wire attached. 3 dimensional pieces must include any necessary supports. Any pieces with inappropriate or missing hanging or display materials will be refused.
- All pieces must have a label affixed to the rear of the piece with their name, the artwork title and the artist contact details.
- If artwork features a recognizable person, the artist must have the permission of the subject. Jurying staff may request proof of permission.
- The entry fee for entering is $25 and includes the first 2 works entered.
- Entry fees must be paid online. Artwork will not be considered without proof of payment of entry fee.
- Fees are non-refundable. This includes artworks that are refused for not complying with the above listed terms and conditions.