To create this 4 leaf clover, you will need the following supplies:
- Green paper or card
- Pen or pencil
- Measure out 5 strips of paper, each one 2cm wide and 30cm long.
- Cut out the strips
- Fold each strip in half lengthwise
- Turn the ends of a folded strip in and staple, repeat for 4 pieces, you will end up with 4 heart shapes.
- Line up the base of each heart and staple together.
- Use the remaining strip to make a stem, staple it between two of the hearts.
- Trim the stem to desired length.
- Congratulations! You have completed your clover! Why not try making a garland of clovers!