To Make the Toilet Roll Snowflake You will need:
- Several toilet rolls (depending on how large you want your snowflake to be)
- Glue (glue gun works best)
- Optional: paint, glitter
- Flatten your toilet rolls
- Measure out 1.5cm sections
- Cut the sections
- Arrange the sections as you like. You can make a simple star with 5 pieces, or daisy with 6 sections, or a snowflake by adding additional parts to your daisy.
- Glue the pieces together. Make sure to hold them in position while the glue dries, you can use clothes pins to help with this.
- Once you are happy with your piece, why not paint it or add glitter to really finish it off! You can also experiment with different shapes. We made a cute little stem with our leftover pieces!